In What High Heels Do To Your Posture post, counteracting effects to wearing heels was discussed. Here is a commonly prescribed exercises for high heel wearers or ankle and foot issues.
- Kneel onto one knee with the other foot out in front of you.
- Place your toes of the front foot close to the wall. Make sure your foot is straight.
- Slowly lean forward trying to touch your knee to the wall.
- Stop before your heel comes of the ground.
- Repeat 10 times 2-3 times a day.
- Once you can touch your knee to the wall, move your toes away from the wall.