Dr. Justin Hildebrand will be teaching the following seminars in 2018:
- Sept 15-16, 2018 SPR Summit – Illinois Agenda (1), Chicago, IL. Roundtable & Dry Needling
- Oct 6th, 2018 ACA Sports Symposium, Minneapolis, MN. Treatment Strategies for the Shoulder
- Nov 2-4, 2018 Lab Assistant Advanced Dry Needling for Orthopedic and Sports Performance. Exos, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Dec 7th – Jaw Pain: Assessing TMD, MCPA 2018 Holiday Extravaganza Kansas City, MO
Click here to view my CV.
- Feb 16-18 (Teachers Assistant) Structure & Function Intro To Dry Needling
- March 28-29 Knee Anatomy, Manual Therapy, and Adjusting, NCMIC Speakers Bureau, Michigan Chiropractic Association
- May 4-6 (Teachers Assistant) Structure & Function Intro To Dry Needling
- June 23rd – TMJ and Jaw Pain thru NCMIC Speakers Bureau, South Carolina Chiro Association